1. What are cookies and what are they used for?
Cookies are data storage and retrieval devices that are used on your device (e.g. your computer, tablet or mobile phone) to store information and retrieve information already stored. Cookies are used to ensure the quality, usability and proper functioning of websites, as well as to store and retrieve information about browsing habits and personalise their content, and can sometimes be used to recognise the user of a website.
Therefore, cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, and in no case pose a risk to your computer or your device. Moreover, they can help us to recognise the need for improvements to parts of the Website and to detect malfunctions.
2. What types of cookies are used on this website, and what is their purpose?
Below is information about the different types of cookies we use on the Website:
- Technical cookies: these are cookies that allow you to browse the Website and allow you to use its different functionalities and services, for example, logging in with your identifier, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out a purchase process, managing a payment, and controlling fraud linked to the security of the service. These cookies are automatically installed on your device.
- Preference or personalisation cookies: these are cookies that allow you to remember information so that you can access the Website with characteristics that may differentiate your experience from those of other users, such as, for example, the appearance or content of the Website or its language (if you have this option), which may vary depending on the type of browser you use.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: these are cookies that allow the monitoring and analysis of your behaviour on the website. This information makes it possible to measure and analyse the website’s activity, with the aim of introducing the necessary improvements to the website based on the analysis of the browsing data collected.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these are cookies that store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same.
- In addition, you can find out about transfers to third countries that, where appropriate, are made by the third parties identified in this Cookies Policy in their corresponding policies, to which we provide you with the corresponding links: Google Analytics Cookies: information about international data transfers by clicking on the following link.
3. How can you set cookies on the Website?
3.1. Cookie settings via the cookie settings centre
Please note that if you accept third-party cookies, you should delete them, if you wish, directly through your browser’s cookie management options, as explained in the following point 3.2.
3.2. Cookie settings via your browser
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer at any time using the options provided by the browser you use. We tell you how to do this:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer: click on the Tools button in Internet Explorer, then click on Internet Options > Privacy > Settings > OK. For more information, click here.
- If you use Firefox: click on the Firefox button and select Options > Privacy > Use custom settings for history > Check the Accept cookies option to enable cookies, uncheck it to disable them > Choose how long cookies will be stored > OK. For more information, click here.
- -If you use Google Chrome: click on the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar > Settings > Show advanced options > In the “Privacy” section, click on Content settings > In the “Cookies” section, you can configure cookies. For more information, click here.
- If you use Safari: go to Preferences and, in the Privacy panel, choose Block Cookies, and select the option you prefer from those offered by the browser. For more information, click here.
- If you use Opera: click on Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies. For more information, click here.
- If you are using an iPhone or iPad: from the home screen, select Settings > Safari, then choose your preferred settings. For more information, press here.
- If you use Android: click on Menu > Settings > Security and Privacy > activate or deactivate the “Accept cookies” checkbox > Restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- If you are using Windows Phone: In Internet Explorer, tap More > Settings. You can also access Internet Explorer settings via Settings in the list of applications. Select or deselect the Allow cookies option.
4. Additional information