*Updated on 28th May 2020
By virtue of compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSICE), we hereby inform you that the owner of the website is Linketer S.L. In accordance with article 10 of the LSSICE, the identifying details of the owner are as follows:
Address: Calle León 724, Cadalso de los Vidrios (Madrid) – 28640
NIF: B04933065 Company registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid (Spain).
E-mail address: email@example.com
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
Linketer S.L. makes this website available to Internet users free of charge.
Access to this website implies acceptance of these Conditions, which may be modified or replaced by Linketer S.L. by publishing such modifications on the website. In any case the new Conditions shall be previously known by users before re-entering the website.
The user undertakes to use the website and its services and contents without infringing current legislation, good faith and public order.
The viewing, printing and partial downloading of the content of the website is authorised only and exclusively if the following conditions are met:
- That it is compatible with the purposes of the website, without in any way damaging, disabling, overloading or deteriorating it.
- That it is carried out with the sole purpose of obtaining the information contained therein for professional use. Its use for commercial purposes or for its distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation is expressly prohibited.
- That none of the contents related to the website are modified in any way.
- That no graphic, icon or image available on the website is used, copied or distributed separately from the rest of the images that accompany it.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Linketer S.L. does not guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors in access to the website or its content, nor that it is up to date. Linketer S.L. will carry out, provided that there are no causes that make it impossible or difficult to carry out, and as soon as it becomes aware of the errors, disconnections or lack of updating in the content, all those tasks aimed at correcting the errors, re-establishing communication and updating the content.
Both access to the website and any improper use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user. Linketer S.L. shall not be liable for any consequence or damage that may arise from such access or use.
Linketer S.L. shall not be liable for any security errors that may occur or for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, as a result of:
- The presence of a virus in the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the website.
- A malfunction of the browser;
- The use of non-updated versions of the same.
Linketer S.L. shall not be held responsible for the content of other websites linked or accessible from this website via links.
The purpose of these links is to promote access to other sources of information on the Internet.
In the event that any user, client or third party should consider that the content or services provided by the linked pages are unlawful or harm the property or rights of the user, a client or third party liable for compensation, and in particular those that harm the principles listed below:
- The safeguarding of public order, criminal investigation, public security and national defence.
- The protection of public health or the protection of natural or legal persons having the status of consumers and users, including when acting as investors.
- Respect for the dignity of the individual and the principle of non-discrimination on grounds of race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal or social circumstance.
- The protection of youth and children.
- The safeguarding of Intellectual Property Rights.
Linketer S.L. may notify Linketer S.L., however, receipt by Linketer S.L. of such notification shall not constitute knowledge for the purposes of the liability provided for in article 17 of the LSSICE.
The contents, documentation, images, graphics, logos and designs that make up this website (hereinafter corporate elements) are the property of Linketer S.L. and are duly protected in accordance with Spanish and International Law on Intellectual Property, so their reproduction or use, in any form, without the prior and express authorisation of Linketer S.L. is expressly prohibited.
Access to this website does not grant users any rights or ownership of the intellectual property rights of the corporate elements apart from the uses permitted in the general conditions.
Pursuant to Article 14.1 of Regulation 524/2013 on online dispute resolution in consumer matters, we inform you of the existence of an online dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission, as well as the possibility of submitting your complaint through the same by accessing the following link:
Linketer S.L. and the user submit to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of Madrid for any controversy or conflict that may arise from the interpretation of these General Conditions, as well as from the access or use of this website.